PAN ART WATERCOLOUR POINTED ROUND BRUSHES
Size 20 Available
More details on sizing below
- Classic Pointed Round (longer and thinner than a mop)
- Synthetic Sable - springy and very controllable yet with nice paint flow
- Excellent quality with a high attention to detail and finish
- Long handle
- Versatile for finer details, dry brush and the finsihing stages of any size painting
- They carry enough pigment to be a great sketching brush for smaller painting and studies too
- They are the brushes I wil be using moving forward!
I've been searching for a while for watercolour brsuhes hat really fit my painting, along with a company who'se attitude towards producing products aligns with my own.
These Pan Art brushes are fantastic and where I have settled!!
(more exciting develpments to come)
Size 20 pointed round:
- 8mm Diameter ferule and head
- 3cm long hairs / head
- 24.5cm total length
- Great for for detail at any size painting
Pan Art Watercolour Round Brushes
- Wash out in cold water after every session
- Whilst wet re-shape head bringing hairs to a fine point and leave to dry in this shape
- Do NOT leave standing in water pots